Does NSCMH Medical Centre provide personalized services?
What services does our hospital provide to international patients?
From your first inquiry, you’ll be paired with our medi-tourism person in-charge who will match you with the most appropriate services for your medical needs and individual preferences. They will facilitate communication in your preferred language, assist you and your family with hotel and ground transportation, provide a detailed itinerary and more. Upon arrival, a carefully selected person in-charge will serve as your primary point of contact, escorting you to medical appointments and guiding you through your day-to-day health care journey. Our patient experience team will help you understand what to expect and how to access a range of services, including facilities, grocery stores, restaurants, shops, banks and more. Our primary goal is to blend your needs and cultural expectations seamlessly into a tailored experience that makes CMH feel as close to home as possible.
How do I make an appointment?
Contact our medi-tourism team and share your medical story. We will guide you through the rest of your journey to health. To reach our team,
- Call +606 – 7631688 ext to 382 [Marketing Office] from (Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m, Malaysia Time)
- OR Whatsapp to +6018 – 3637688
- OR Facebook Messenger
- OR Complete our secure online form
A member of the team will help match you with the best specialists and most appropriate services.
Here is what to expect when you call:
- We will ask you about the medical issue(s) you want us to address. We also will ask that you send us your medical records in English, if applicable.
- Your preferred payment method (self-pay, insurance).
- The approximate dates you are available for appointments.
- Your basic contact information (physical address, phone, email).
- Finally, any special needs you may have.
Does CMH Specialist Hospital can assist with booking my accommodations and transportation?
Yes. Once your appointment at our hospital has been confirmed, medi-tourism person in-charge will assist you with any transportation and accommodations needs related to your visit. We will ensure to make your journey to our hospital as smooth and comfortable as possible.
CMH Specialist Hospital provide financial and billing services?
Yes. We will prepare a cost estimate for the services you will receive. We will remain available should you have any further enquiry . We will also help verify insurance coverage and more. For the latest information about our financial services, please see our List of Insurance Panel .